CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ASSISTANT
We’re a family-owned and run grocery store and butcher located on our farm and we’re searching for an energetic and positive new team member for our fresh meat counter and till.
We need team members that are passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
– Must be available Monday through Friday with the occasional weekend day
– Shifts are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm OR 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
– Customer service experience an asset
– Positive and upbeat
– High level of communication skills and be able to work as a team
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
– Greeting and Serving Customers
– Running a till
– Fresh meat / deli production. Includes handling raw meat, packaging & stocking retail shelves
– General cleanup throughout & end of day
Our team members are very important to us. We offer employee and family discounts, benefits, annual staff events, competitive pay & more.
Benefits :: Company events, Discounted or free food, On-site parking, Store discount
Please send in your resume, or even better, drop it off in person.
We’re currently hiring for a BUTCHER ASSISTANT & DISHWASHER
For this position you need:
– To have an upbeat and friendly attitude
– To have great work ethic in a fast paced team environment
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
We’re a family-owned and operated butcher shop, grocery market & bistro located on our family farm. We’re passionate about eating local, and we’re looking for motivated team members who share our love of good food and great customer service. Located on our family farm, we specialize in our own naturally raised beef along with other high end meat choices.
– Assisting butchers with product, such as slicing bacon, preparing jerky, making beef patties
– Packaging and prepping various meat for retail, such as cutting wings & packaging ground beef
– Washing dishes/utensils throughout day
– End of day clean up: spraying and sanitizing butcher prep areas
– Working in refrigerated rooms
Must be able to work between 10:00 am to 6:30 pm, and must be available at least 1 weekend day
** Room for advancement in butchery training **
We understand the importance of Work/Life Balance and showing our appreciation for our amazing skilled team members that share our enthusiasm for our products.
Why our staff love working here:
Flexible Hours :: Benefits :: Annual Company BBQ’s and Events :: Staff and Family Discounts :: Year End Bonuses :: Room for Growth and Advancement
Email in your resume or better yet, drop it off in person.
Get IN touch
18385 Old Dewdney Trunk Road
Pitt Meadows, BC
7 Days a week: 9am – 6pm
Bistro: 9am – 4pm
Lunch Menu: 10:30am – 4pm