CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ASSISTANT
We’re a family-owned and run grocery store and butcher located on our farm and we’re searching for an energetic and positive new team member for our fresh meat counter and till.
We need team members that are passionate about customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
– Must be available Saturday OR Sunday
– Shifts are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm OR 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
– Customer service experience an asset
– Positive and upbeat
– High level of communication skills and be able to work as a team
JOB DESCRIPTION ::
– Greeting and Serving Customers
– Running a till
– Fresh meat / deli production. Includes handling raw meat, packaging & stocking retail shelves
– General cleanup throughout & end of day
Our team members are very important to us. We offer employee and family discounts, benefits, annual staff events, competitive pay & more.
Benefits :: Company events, Discounted or free food, On-site parking, Store discount
Please send in your resume, or even better, drop it off in person.
We’re a family owned and operated Bistro located in our farm market on our family farm. We’re passionate about eating local, and we’re looking for motivated team members who share our love of farm to table ingredients and great customer service.
– Shift hours are currently 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
– Must be able to work Thursday through Sunday
PERKS OF THIS KITCHEN:
- Store closes at 6:00 pm, so no night shift necessary
- Shared tips with Front of House
- Free parking and no downtown commutes
- Free meals and coffee/tea
- Discount for entire grocery market and retail store
- New ideas encouraged and room for creative freedom
- Family owned and run business
- Preparing / Cooking our bistro line menu (open for breakfast & lunch)
- Assist in the preparation and production of our Home Meal Replacement and Grab’n’Go meal program (such as meat pies, lasagnas, shepherd’s pies, etc)
- Assist in the assembling, portioning and packaging of our HMR meals
- Cleaning and Dish when necessary
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and kitchen
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude with coworkers and customers
- Basic cooking & knife skills
- Know how to follow recipes
- Must be able to work as a team
Why our staff love working here:
Flexible Hours :: Benefits :: Annual Company BBQ’s and Events :: Staff and Family Discounts :: Year End Bonuses :: Room for Growth and Advancement
Email in your resume, or drop off in person.
Get IN touch
18385 Old Dewdney Trunk Road
Pitt Meadows, BC
7 Days a week: 9am – 6pm
Bistro: 9am – 4pm
Lunch Menu: 10:30am – 4pm